At the Kings Head Inn we welcome disabled customers. Here is some information regarding the property:
• Public transport provision with nearest bus stop approximately 50 yards away. Taxi information available, please enquire.
• Small car park within the rear. No designated bays but easy access to ground floor level restaurant and bar areas. Assistance required with doors.
• Reasonably lit at night.
• Assistance with luggage will be given on request. Ground floor room available with walk in disabled shower facility
• Disabled toilet facilities on ground floor.
• Most doorways are approximately 2.5ft wide but corridors are fairly wide.
• Well lit restaurant and bar areas with contrasting colours.
• No lifts available.
• Room service available when pre-arranged.
• Special diets catered for.
• Portable PDQ machine on request.
• Assistance dogs welcome.
• Assistance given with menus.
• Staff or management available on request to give assistance during opening hours.